Appetizers at Abuelo's Mexican Restaurant Recipe Links
- Guacamole - Fresh, seasoned avocado with diced tomatoes, minced onion and lime.
- Chile con Queso -Traditional dip made with melted, blended cheeses and fresh roasted Poblano and Anaheim chiles.
- Abuelo's Dip Sampler - Three terrific dips: Queso Diablo - a rich, spicy combination of traditional Mexican cheese and chili, Chile con Queso and Avocado Cream - a cool and soothing guacamole dip.
- Queso Flameado Supremo - Creamy, melted mixed white cheeses blended with roasted Poblano and red roasted peppers, mushrooms, spinach, cilantro and tomatoes. Served flaming with warm flour tortillas.
- Layered Dip - Chile con queso with roasted chiles, layered with guacamole, refried beans, seasoned ground beef, sour cream and diced tomatoes.
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail - Plump shrimp served in Abuelo's own spicy cocktail sauce made with freshly diced jalapeños, onions, cilantro and tomatoes. Served over a layer of our cool and refreshing avocado cream.
- Green Chile Chicken Quesadilla - Grilled quesadilla stuffed with chicken, roasted red and green chile strips, mushrooms, sautéed onions and cheese. Garnished with diced tomatoes and fresh cilantro. Served with sour cream and guacamole.
- Traditional Nachos - Individual tortilla chips baked with cheese and topped with seasoned ground beef, shredded beef, chicken or refried beans in any combination. Served with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo and jalapeño slices.
- Fajita Nachos - Individual tortilla chips baked with cheese and your choice of wood-grilled fajita steak or chicken. Served with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo and jalapeño slices.